- OIT2P has sealed its status in becoming the Philippine's premier Outsourcing Portal, providing foreign companies with easy access to the widest range of IT solution providers.
- The OIT2P team evaluates clients' businesses and identifies what kind of Internet presence they need.
- The OIT2P Management Team has significant professional management experience
- Our seven servers are located in two state-of-the-art data centers in Lansing, Michigan
Core Routing Equipment
We use only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment housed in its own secure, core routing room and fed with its own redundant power supply. Our fiber carriers enter the facilities at disparate access points to ensure that there is no service failure, even in the unlikely event of a fiber cut.
We realize that a Tier-1 data center is more than hardware and software. That's why we employ a certified networking and security team with years of experience in managing and monitoring enterprise-level networks. Our certified Rackspace network technicians are trained to the highest standards to ensure that we are able to meet our 100% infrastructure availability guarantee.
The Rackspace network has been engineered from the ground up to accommodate the high-availability demands of our customers' mission-critical web applications. Our Cisco-powered, Zero-Downtime Network™ has unique self-healing attributes that allow us to deliver on our 100% infrastructure availability guarantee.
This centralization of information and control give us incredible flexibility when serving our customers. Not only does CORE provide the automation that helps us deploy complex hosting environments quickly, but once your hosting environment is in production, we’re able to monitor, identify problems, test potential solutions and roll back changes, all from within one application. This creates efficiency which translates into faster service delivery for our customers and at the same time dramatically reduces the chance for human error.
Power interruptions is not a problem, Hubport is equipped with a generator to power the development center in case of brownouts.
Hubport ensures clients that the development center has stable internet connectivity so that they can communicate with their staff and project managers. Hubport has a number of internet backbones, using one of the country’s biggest Leased Line service provider and has more than 4 redundant internet lines.
Typically, three work shifts are observed by Hubport’s dedicated development group. This way, clients can reach the development team and project managers online, or on the phone during their available time. The work hours are synchronized with the client for a more fluid communication and data accessibility.
- We have 12 dedicated servers on site in Hubport's Server room, using Cisco routers and hubs.
- We also have 7 dedicated servers on a data center based in Dallas TX.
- Both sites have firewall and vpn tunnels for secure data. Onsite servers are HIPAA compliant.
- We have 24-hour security, surveillance cameras, and biometric doors.
- We have an office in Processing Office in Chicago.
- You can mail a check to our Chicago office or send payment to Hubport Group Inc. Chase Bank.