- OIT2P has sealed its status in becoming the Philippine's premier Outsourcing Portal, providing foreign companies with easy access to the widest range of IT solution providers.
- The OIT2P team evaluates clients' businesses and identifies what kind of Internet presence they need.
- The OIT2P Management Team has significant professional management experience
- Our seven servers are located in two state-of-the-art data centers in Lansing, Michigan
This is an excellent opportunity for people looking to build a solid career in I.T. with a leading Web Applications and Multimedia Design Firm with satisfied clients in the Philippines, U.S. and U.K.
The Hubport Group ( www.hubportinteractive.com ) is looking for the following:
A competitive compensation (starting salaries are at par with Manila rates) awaits qualified applicants who are hard workers and willing to relocate to Davao City, one of the best cities to live and work in.
Send your application letter and resume to:
THE HR MANAGER
The Hubport Group
3rd Floor Hubport Corporate Center,
Conpinco Building, J.P. Laurel Avenue,
Davao City, Philippines, 8000
1. Knows how to use Quickbook Software.
2. Familiar with the accounting processes.
3. Preferably a CPA but is not a must.
4. Knows how to speak Nippongo is a plus.
1. A least a graduate of Computer Science or any computer related works.
2. At least 1 to 3 years minimum work experience.
3. Must be well verse in software development including C/C++/VC++/VB.
4. Have exposure in RTOS,XML,RoboHelp,GSM/GPRS,HTTP,SSL and MSDE.
5. Good both oral and written communication skills.
6. Fresh graduates/Undergrad are also welcome to apply with strong background in C/C++ programming may also be considered.
1. Graduate of Computer Science or any computer related field.
2. At least 1 to 2 years web development experience using C# .NET which include Winforms and Webservices development.
3. Have experience on both windows Unix/Linux operating systems, Command line tools, scripting tools and basic system administration.
4. Must have a Symbian and Java experience.
5. Familiar with SQL programming and SQL Server 2000.
6. Excellent team player and good communication skills.
7. Fresh graduate are also welcome to apply.
- Outbound activities of a call center are not limited to selling products and services over the telephone. It also refers to e-mail and text messages sent to customers. However, telemarketing indeed forms a substantial part of outbound call center operations. Preferably a graduate in Electronics Communication Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
He/She must have:
1. Knowledge and strong grasp of English grammar.
2. Creative writing and Internet research skills.
3. Familiarity and ability to navigate Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
5. College degree, preferably in Journalism, Literature or Mass Communications.
6. Professional writing experience is a plus.
7. Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
8. Fast learner, self-motivated and enthusiastic and with passion for learning and continuous self-improvement.
- Please send your writing samples (in MS Word) or indicate URLs of your online works and/or blogs.
- Responsible for the development and execution of all design and creative development needs. Oversees the multi-media team services, delivery of products to the clients. Must possess strong creative vision and lead the creative planning process.
1. At least 1 year minimum of experience working with large scale web sites, e-marketing and advertisement.
2. Good communication skills both oral and written.
3. Understand of interactive communications, delivery systems, and processes.
4. Knowledgeable of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web and must understand Flash.
5. Have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
6. Strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
7. Must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
8. Have the ability to lead the project from concept to completion. And including image optimization and site mapping.
9. Must have background in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, In Design and Flash, HTML, DHTML, CSS and action script.
10.Have experience in aftereffects and video editing is a plus.
11.A team player and goal oriented.
1. At least 4 to 5 years work experience as a trainer.
2. Degree holder /preferably a graduate of Mass communication course.
3. Strong both oral and written communication skills, customer key strategies and have organizational skills.
4. Have the ability to prioritize work, can do multi-tasking jobs and easily to provide business solutions to problems.
5. Ability to work on flexible time to handle training on different shifts.
6. Insure the quality of customer service.
7. Have experience in making modules and manages training programs to increase the efficiency of good service and relationships to clients.
2. At least 1 year minimum of experience.
4. Have experience writing W3C standard compliant, cross-browser and cross-platform markup.
5. Strong understanding of 3 tier programming model.
6. Knows how to analyze, validate and provide feedback on web application design and development.
7. Knowledgeable of Linux is a plus.
2. The successful candidate must possess strong knowledge of programming in .NET languages such as C#.NET. Familiarity with the Visual Studio development environment.
1. Have strong background in action script skills and to build multimedia elements and flash animators.
3. At least 2 years minimum work experiences.
1. Graduate of BS Computer Engineering or any computer related field.
3. At least 2 to 3 years of experience in design and maintenance of database and apply theoretical principles and methodologies.
4. Knows installing operating system software, patches and upgrade.
5. Can work as a team, Organizational, self motivated and good attitude.
6. Ability to work efficiently and minimal supervision
- Plans and manages the overall work program of the Information System Group which includes formulation, recommendation, documentation and validation of all computerized- system standard procedures & guideline.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any IT or Computer-related course.
2. Knowledgeable and has experience in Windows Network environment.
3. Knowledgeable and has experience in creating IT Security Policies and BCP/DRP.
4. Experience in IP Telephony is preferred.
5. Strong Leadership and Project Management Skills.
6. Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
1. At least 3 years of design experience.
2. They have advanced but not expert knowledge in Photoshop and basic Flash design experience.
3. Can design complete websites but not as fast or flashy as level Senior or a Master designer.
1. Develop and maintain web applications written in Java/JSP/Servlets and SQL.
3. Knowledgeable in MYSQL, HTML and CSS development.
4. Have experience and J2EE applications and APIs for interfacing with business logic/algorithms.
5. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- At least 1 year of Photoshop experience and little or no Flash experience. Familiar with animations and action scripting.These are entry level designers who can build sample galleries of content, basic web banners and the like. They are meant to assist or complement your more experienced designer.
- Studied English and/or writing at the college level. These are professional writers who have at least 1 year of paid professional writing experience computer proficient and web savvy. When you need descriptions written or other small writing projects that must have proper grammar, this is the way to go.
1. Graduate of Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any computer related course.
3. Advanced knowledge of HTTP, FTP, WAP, WML and other wireless technology system.
4. Experience in banking industry is a plus.
5. At least 1 year minimum work experience.
6. Good both oral and written communication skills.
1. Have experience of basic Software Engineering concepts, development models,testing, and documentation.
3. Develop enterprise level applications using, Java, Perl, C++/C, Unix /Linux shell scripting, Oracle, SQL Server, and MYSQL.
4. Have exposure to apache & Java/J2EE is advantage.
5. A strong familiarity with search in utilities is a plus.
6. Fresh graduate are also welcome to apply.
1. Develop solid understanding of the architecture and structure of H-Sphere, a scalable multiserver web hosting solution.
3. Demonstrated expertise in interactive websites.
4. Strong skills in reverse engineering of existing products and applying changes within the architectural context.
- To handle project management in an internet based software development area and knows how to handle project management tools, procedures and the life cycle of the product.
1. Must have proficient in developing applications using MYSQL, AJAX, OOP, SOAP, CSS, XML, Web services and Linux.
2. At least 1 year experience in professional development experience using Ruby and Rails.
3. Can work as a team, self motivated and good attitude.
4. Average in Communication skills.
5. At least 1 year minimum of experience in programming of software and web application.
6. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- At least 4 years of coding experience. Most are college educated and some have a degree in computer engineering. These are smart, fast and savvy developers that can knock out complex sites single handedly. They are expert level in their code of choice and usually have experience in 3 or more other programming languages. They are also normally advanced in their database skills.
1. Bachelors degree preferably a graduate of any computer related course.
2. At least 3 to 5 years of hands on IT experience.
3. Has experience in windows scripting and system administration, IIS services Administration (intranet, as well in extranet,website,web application).
4. Familiar with VM Ware and active Directory, Citrix and similar Remote Access solutions.
5. Exposed on Windows XP, 2000 to 2003 server migration, NT4.0
6. Skills on web servers(SQL 2000, Oracle, SAN/NAS, iSCSI arrays.
7. Excellent communication skills both oral and written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
8. Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Develop test plans and procedure for software products and systems. Identify, analyze, and document all programming errors.
1. At least a graduate of Computer Science or any computer related works.
2. Must be well verse in software development including C/C++, C#, and Java.
3. Have experience in problem solving technique in different various platforms.
4. Knowledgeable of UNIX(Solaris, BSD, HP-UX) and MacOS X is also preferable.
5. At least 1 year documentation experience.
6. Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
7. Good both oral and written communication skills.
8. Fresh graduate are also welcome to apply.
- Provides direct support to network end-users; Maintain network and database servers; Prepare and maintain network use and security policy; Maintain and backup database files/records; Knows how to use cPanel, Plesk, Directadmin. HSphere.
- Build and maintain a database of qualified candidates for IT positions. Performs job searches using job boards, write job descriptions to post on job boards. Locate candidates that do not have their resumes posted on job boards. Interview candidates, ensure their qualifications meet the job order requirements, negotiate appropriate salary or contract rate and submit candidates for review to the hiring manager.
1. Knowledgeable of video editing and how to shoot video with professional type cameras.
2. At least 1 year minimum work experience that require the video equipment.
3. Knowledgeable of all aspect of video production and basic principals lightning, audio and nonlinear editing.
4. Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, after effects, premiere, Maya, flash and 3DSmax.
5. Strong knowledge of HD format.
6. Work experience in network television is a plus.
- Specialized office support professionals who are trained in providing administrative, secretarial, and personal executive assistance. Highly organized, competent, compliant and diligent and able to function efficiently in virtual working relationships. S kills in MS Acess is a plus!!
1. Well-versed in Graphics (Adobe Photoshop/QuarkExpress/Adobe Creative Suite 2) and Animations programs (Flash)
2. Knowledge/experience in Dreamweaver/XHTML/ Flash
3. Knowledge/experience in PHP and/or .Net a plus
4. Two to three years of work experience.
1. Responsible for the implementation of a website.
2. Must be proficient in HTML, scripting and interface languages.
3. Have experience with more than one type of Web server.
4. May be in charge of creating the site and putting it on a separate company's server or setting up one within the company.
5. The web design and creation may be done initially by an outside web design firm that turns the finished site over to the company's in-house Webmaster to maintain and perhaps add content within the established design.
6. Basic knowledge in FTP, Dreamweaver.
7. Proficient in English communication skills.
8. Graduate of any computer related course.
9. At least 3 to 5 years minimum work experience as a webmaster.
11.Have experience handling Microsoft server-side VBScript and ASP development.
12.Strong skills in advance graphic design, Website design and maintain high quality of the company web pages.
13.Implement strategies for search engine optimization.
14.Establish harmonious working relationship with chief operation officer and other employee.
15.Maintain Firewall to protects clients informationís.
1. Have strong C/C++ skills, Brew, J2ME, Symbian, and quickly develop sample applications and demonstration programs.
2. Depth knowledge of mobile application development.
3. Have experience on launching mobile applications and troubleshooting.
4. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
5. Have knowledge of software development life cycle.
6. Good understanding of mobile architectures (i.E., CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EVDO, etc.)
7. At least 1year minimum experience in mobile application development in C on Windows Mobile platform.
8. Graduate of B.S Electrical Engineering or any related course. Telecom experience is a plus.
9. Ability to work efficiently and minimal supervision.
10.Good understanding of mobile architectures (ex. CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EVDO, etc.)